I was nominated for this award by Cassia from cassiaelisabeth.wordpress.com 🙂
Here’s how this works:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
Thanks again, Cassia! I had a lot of fun answering your questions!
- What has been your best moment of the year so far?
I know this is super general, but I’d have to say all the time I’ve spent with my family. We’ve gone through some crazy tough things together recently, and it’s been amazing to soak up this time with each other while we have it! COVID-19 was an extremly convenient time to wind way down and focus on what really matters. ❤
- Are you more of a movie or book person?
- Why did you start your blog?
I’ve always, always loved writing and being creative–having a blog seemed like the perfect thing for me! And if I could inspire people while doing it? Sign me up! ha I love the blogging community, and have really enjoyed the connections I’ve made thus far.
- Jeans or leggings?
…neither? I actually don’t wear either! So another easy answer. haha (If you’d like to know why, email me or request a blog post in the comments!)
- Dress or skirt?
Ooh, this is a hard one. It reeaalllyy depends on my mood. I definitely wear skirts way more often, mostly for convenience. But I love love dresses! They are so feminine and make me feel put-together with hardly any fuss.
- What’s your favorite food?
Meat! I’m a meat girl, through and through. I could never be a vegetarian. ha! It’s really hard for me to find a food I don’t like, and I have a wide range of favorites. BBQ, Mexican, Honduran, Italian, steaks, grilled meat and veggies, deli food, fried chicken, etc.
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
1) California! We’ve actually only gone once, for my sister and I’s senior trip (posts here and here), but our whole family agrees it was our best vacation! Manhattan beach was amazing, and so was the weather. We were in the LA area. 2) Branson, MO. Since Branson’s only about four hours away, we have gone there at least every other year since I was about eleven. It’s nostalgic, relaxing, and unbeatably family-friendly! 3) Disney! Huge Disney fan right here! (post here)
- Are you left handed or right handed?
I’m right-handed but have always wished I could do both!
- How many siblings do you have?
There are five of us! (four girls, one boy) I wouldn’t trade it for anything 🙂
- Do you have any nieces or nephews?
Nope, but I can’t wait for when I do have some!…someday haha
- Do you prefer Spotify or Apple Music?
Apple, alll the way. I don’t even need to explain. ha!
and my questions are:
- What’s your system for reading your Bible? journaling, yearly, what version, etc.
- If you were offered a chance to move somewhere overseas for one year with the promise of provision and a definite return home, would you do it? where would you go?
- neutrals with subtle textures or bright colors and crazy patterns?
- What time era fascinates you the most and why?
- What is your enneagram type? (test here)
- books or ebooks?
- favorite boardgame?
- ice cream flavor of choice?
- favorite quote?
- extrovert or introvert?
- health nut or junk food lover?