October was crazy. November will be crazier.
haha I won’t get into all we have going for November, but it’s for sure to be a whirlwind! I just thought it would slow down when summer ended.
- I finished redoing my room. (I am trying to find time to blog, it just hasn’t been happening! So, a post will come out sometime. haha)
- I started exercising regularly.
- It finally began feeling like fall! (and quickly plummeted to 20 degree weather and SNOWED)
- We had a youth bonfire at our house.
- We had the Truth Conference.
- I tried Succulent Studios.
- I read six books: Tim Hawkins: Diary of Jack Wagon, Until the Mountains Fall, Everywhere I Want to Be, Finding Lady Enderly, Strands of Truth, The Fire in Ember
- I finished my Bible for the fifth time!
- I ate s’mores.
- We visited 133 Coffee.
- We went to Holiness and saw the Schreckhise’s!
- Both of my sisters named Lydia had their birthday. (One by blood, one by heart.)
- I sent one letter and one package via snail mail.
2 thoughts on “october highlights”
We had way too much fun at Holiness. Especially at the Holiness lock-in! Lol
All the late nights finally got to us and we were a little on the crazy side, eh?
Love and miss you, my friend! Can’t wait until next time! 😀
Hahaha we definitely had a blast! Love and miss you bunches!❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person