I have always loved music. Hearing the talent that some people possess is sometimes awe-inspiring. The mix of incredible voices, talented musicians, and meaningful lyrics is a combination that always makes me do an auditory double-take. If that’s even a thing.😂 If it’s all anointed, then that makes it even better. I have witnessed many times where God has moved powerfully through music.
I mentioned before that I listen to music with headphones while I do school. Typically, I use Pandora, but because it uses wifi, it drains my iPod battery. If my iPod is almost dead, I just listen to the Hello Fear album by Kirk Franklin that I own. I like listening to Pandora, because it gives me a broader range of music than I normally listen to. I will hear songs on there that I wouldn’t have ever heard otherwise. Many of them have become some of my favorite songs.
Speaking of favorite songs, I have put together a list of songs that I consider some of my favorite. I do not have a single “favorite song”, and my list changes pretty often. But, these are the songs that I currently love. There are some in there that have stayed on the list a really long time, like “Someday Soon”. I have loved that one since I was like, 10.😂 Also, if there is an acoustics version of any of these songs, that is probably the one I prefer.
- All I’ve Ever Needed by AJ Michalka
- All Disney songs; I am a definite Disney fan!
- Beautiful Messes by Hillary Scott
- Better by Britt Nicole
- Brave by Moriah Peters
- Broken Prayers by Riley Clemmons
- Clear the Stage by Jimmy Needham
- Come Alive by Lauren Daigle
- Details by Sarah Reeves
- Different by Micah Tyler
- Favorite Song by Toby Mac
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Find You on My Knees by Kari Job
- Haven’t Even Kissed by Moriah Peters
- Hills and Valleys (valleys version) by Tauren Wells
- In Awe by Hollyn
- Lovely by Hollyn
- Never Stop (wedding version) by NewSong
- Right Where You Want Me by Sarah Reeves
- Someday Soon by Francesca Battestelli
- The Sun is Rising by Britt Nicole
- Thy Will by Hillary Scott
- Trust in You by Lauren Daigle
- 123 Victory by Kirk Franklin
- We Dance by Bethel Music
- Wordless by Lauren Daigle
- You Make Me Brave by Bethel Music